BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

祝你生日快乐爸爸!

Dear Mr. Martino,

This day at this time I wanna sing Happy birthday to you Dad eventhough we're thousands miles apart.
Hap Hap... Happy birthday Daddy happy birthday Daddy..Happy birthday happy birthday happy birthday to you. 
I appreciate you more as the years come and go. Because you're always thought of in such a loving way. Each year that we celebrate your birthday, I count myself how lucky for having such a special friend. Look to wrinkles and your become-grey hair just made me realize you're getting old T_T. It's just a new look, Dad. Somehow, countless experience are more important like u said.
When there's no one wants to listen me, you're always there for me. It brings warm & heartfelt. Thanks Dad you always believing in me ( remember when I had to have a flight by myself from NTT to Semarang. That was amazing!) Thank you for all the support that you have given to me. The season may change but you remain the world's that you're the greatest Dad.




Happy birthday my lovely Dad. Don't forget to take all your medicine! I miss you. :*
Come back home soon Dad......

Regards,

Your only daughter

No comments: